Hyderabad Based NGO “End Now Foundation” Conferred Special Jury Award for raising Cyber Awareness by Data Security Council of India www.dsci.in, DSCI an initiative of NASSCOM in its event DSCI 2020 Excellence Awards held on 18th December 2020 at a virtual ceremony chaired by Ms. Debjani Ghosh President, NASSCOM, Ms. Rama Vedashree, CEO and Mr. Rajendra S Pawar, Chairman
It was awarded for its unique practices and approaches namely:-
(1) Using Media i.e. Weekly F.M. Radio Shows (Cyber Guru) and Weekly News Coolum’s (Cyber Talk) on the pressing issues of Cyber Crime such as Fake News, Digital Parenting, Digital Detox,
Consent & Data Why is it Different Online and Reputation Management
(2) Digital Wellbeing Books Published for raising cyber awareness amongst vulnerable categories such as women, teens and children and the same books are available on Amazon
Founded by Mr. Anil Rachamalla in 2017, ENF is exclusively promoting Internet Ethics and Digital Wellbeing. It’s a social project aimed at educating young children and teens to engage with internet in a secure manner. They have addressed over 1.2 crore people with over 350 Talks, 100+ Weekly Radio Shows, 100+ Weekly Coolum’s and published over 10 Books on topics around Cyber Safety.
Mr. Anil Rachamalla is also the recipient of
* Karmaweer Chakra (Gold) – 2019
* Unsung Heroes – 2019,
* Vasista Seva Puraskar -2019,
* Social Media Influencer – 2019,
* Hyderabad Heroes – 2018
* Social Media Influencer – 2018 .
Speaking to Mr Anil Rachamalla, he mentioned that they are soon unveiling Digital Wellbeing Portal offering Single Credit Course, first of its kind initiative in South Asia in the month of Jan 2021.
Credit Course Program is designed to help people realize the need of balance with technology that is appropriate for the varying requirements. Objective of the Credit Course Maximise the technology, benefits while minimising the negativity.
Stay tuned to www.endnowfoundation.org for more information on how to be safe and secure in this connected world.